[R-pkg-devel] File link does not exist : how to get the correct one?

Joris Meys Jori@@Mey@ @ending from ugent@be
Fri May 18 17:06:24 CEST 2018

Hi all,

The latest changes in R cause a lot of Rd warnings about file links that
don't exist and are treated as a topic. One example is

\code{\link[stats]{fitted}}

Now if I look at ?fitted , the name of the page (top left corner) is given
as "fitted". So I would expect that the code above should just work fine,
but it generates the warning.

How can one get these names without having to browse through the directory
with html files?
Cheers
Joris

--
Joris Meys
Statistical consultant

Department of Data Analysis and Mathematical Modelling
Ghent University
Coupure Links 653, B-9000 Gent (Belgium)
<https://maps.google.com/?q=Coupure+links+653,%C2%A0B-9000+Gent,%C2%A0Belgium&entry=gmail&source=g>

tel: +32 (0)9 264 61 79
Biowiskundedagen 2017-2018
http://www.biowiskundedagen.ugent.be/