[R-pkg-devel] memory exhausted (limit reached?) and R3.6.0 memory leak in data.table

luke-tier@ey m@ili@g off uiow@@edu luke-tier@ey m@ili@g off uiow@@edu
Tue May 15 16:18:29 CEST 2018

Until there is a new data.table version available that fixes the race
condition you can use setDTthreads(1) to turn off use of multiple
threads.

Best,

luke

--