[R-pkg-devel] Unable to build pdf manuals

Polychronis Kostoulas polychroni@@ko@toul@@ @ending from gm@il@com
Mon May 14 09:16:06 CEST 2018

Dear colleagues,
apologies if this is easy to solve but I am a rookie. I have developed an R
package with three R functions. Everything works fine and the "check" is ok
but I cannot find the pdf manual that is supposed to be generated from the
Rd files. I am using Rstudio. What am I  missing?

And just to make sure: package dependencies need to be listed under
"Depends" in the description file to be automatically installed or I need
to list them somewhere else as well?

Thanks,
Polychronis