[R-pkg-devel] some notes

Xubo Yue maxyxb at umich.edu
Tue Apr 24 19:07:37 CEST 2018

Everyone, I appreciate for your help!

Hey Uwe Ligges:

There are four examples in my package: read data, calculate correlation,
plot, and summarize connection network. The plot is the slowest one and I
have to use donttest{} to avoid testing it on CRAN. All other examples are
fast and take less than 10s, so I can let CRAN test it.

Also Swetlana suggest me to write a vignette to demonstrate plot. However,
my plot is in rgl device (an rgl window separated from default R plot
window) and cannot be integrated into rmarkdown.

So in a nutshell: can I just use donttest{} to my plot example and comment
that it takes a long time to run?

It is my first time to submit r package, sorry for any inconvenience!

Thank you very much for your help!

--
*Xubo (Max) YUE, *PhD Student,
*The Industrial and Operation Engineering Department,*