[R-pkg-devel] \Sexpr{} expressions but no 'build/partial.rdb' file

MTurgeon maxime.turgeon at mail.mcgill.ca
Wed Jul 26 04:13:39 CEST 2017

Hi Phil,

As you said yourself, if you can't reproduce the message locally, it
will be difficult to fix. But maybe the following will help: I looked at
your Github repository, Tand it seems the only changes that were made to
your files in the man/ directory since your successful release of
mirtCAR 1.5 to CRAN is the doi's that you added. In particular, you're
using the macro \doi. As explained in WRE
(https://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/r-devel/R-exts.html#User_002ddefined-macros),
since R 3.2.0 users can define their own Latex-like macros to be used in
the documentation files. I don't know how to fix your error, but I would
look into that first. Maybe it's a matter of a missing dependency (e.g.
one of the base packages), maybe you need to add an extra file to your
package when you use macros. But it still doesn't explain why the error
doesn't appear on all/most platforms...

Hope my comments help,

Max