[R-pkg-devel] \Sexpr{} expressions but no 'build/partial.rdb' file

Phil Chalmers rphilip.chalmers at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 06:31:47 CEST 2017

Hi Max,

Thank you for your reply and feedback. As an aside, I recently released a
package which also adopted the new \doi{} macro, and it seems to have
passed CRANs tests and is now available. So, I suspect it's not related to
this inherently macro, though perhaps you are right it could be related to
a missing dependency. What, exactly, I'm not sure, and tracking it down
seems nearly impossible at the moment....

Phil