[R-pkg-devel] Package submission - Issue with pandoc in R CMD check

Emmanuel Blondel emmanuel.blondel1 at gmail.com
Sat May 27 22:18:13 CEST 2017

Dear Uwe, i clearly understand the CRAN team needs time on this. I have
no problem in postponing on my side, and resubmit later next month.
Thanks & best regards

Le 27/05/2017 à 16:25, Uwe Ligges a écrit :
> For geometa:
>
> If you resubmit without the access to "img.shields.io", we can publish
> now. Otherweise, as we have not yet managed to get a univesally
> working pandoc on the CRAN master, we cannot publish your package yet.
>
> Best,
> Uwe Ligges
>

> On 27.05.2017 16:20, Emmanuel Blondel wrote:
>> Thanks Uwe for your clarifications. Can you let me know if i need to
>> change something on my side, and/or resubmit the package to CRAN?
>> (the warning on Pandoc was the only one) Thanks in advance
>>
>> Best,
>> Emmanuel
>>
>> Le 26/05/2017 à 00:11, Uwe Ligges a écrit :
>>> This is currently under inspection by the CRAN team. Apparently
>>> img.shields.io have changed the cypher settings and pandoc fails
>>> with the new settings. We may have to disable *.md processing for
>>> some time.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Uwe Ligges

*Emmanuel Blondel*
International Consultant | CEO
/Geographic Information Systems in Agronomy, Environment, Fishery &
Marine Sciences/
41, Avenue du Vacayrial
81370 Saint Sulpice la Pointe, France
Tel: +33 (0) 6 45 97 87 52