[R-pkg-devel] Guidance on importind multiple text files for @example

Zhian Kamvar kamvarz at science.oregonstate.edu
Thu May 11 15:56:05 CEST 2017

I sent this earlier, but from a different email and it bounced on the list:

You might try placing a directory (e.g. foo) of a few small dummy text files in inst/ and then in the example use:

system.file("foo")

as the input to your example.

That being said, system.file() often confuses users, so some authors have taken to wrapping that in a separate function like foo_example().

HTH,
Zhian

-----
Zhian N. Kamvar, Ph. D.