[R-pkg-devel] Guidance on importind multiple text files for @example

ujjwal anand ujjwalsas9 at gmail.com
Thu May 11 15:54:45 CEST 2017

Hi,
I am creating a function ftsc(x)
where x is given by:
x<-cname <- file.path("C:/Users/anand/Desktop/Internship", "dataftc")
In the dataftc folder I have stored all the text files to be clustered by
my function.
So, while creating the package I have to include an example and that is my
problem.
I am not able to define a path for data folder in @example.
So, please let me know if you have some ideas about it.

Thanks & regards,
Ujjwal