[R-pkg-devel] Using BLAS on Windows

William Dunlap wdunlap at tibco.com
Thu Nov 10 18:34:12 CET 2016

The MGGM package has the following in src/Makevars.win to tell the linker
to link with the Lapack, BLAS, and Fortran libraries.

PKG_LIBS = $(LAPACK_LIBS) $(BLAS_LIBS) $(FLIBS)

Its Makevars file is identical - is that Makevars.win really needed?  I
don't see Makevars or Makevars.win in your github site.

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com