[R-pkg-devel] Using BLAS on Windows

Vilhelm von Ehrenheim vonehrenheim at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 18:42:56 CET 2016

No I didn't have any Makevars at all to begin with. I was just trying to
add it locallynow and using r-hub to build on windows.

However, your reply made me realize I put the file in the package root and
not in `src/`. Moving the file solved the problem and yes, it seems to be
sufficient to add only a `src/Makevars` and no Makevars.win.

Feel a bit stupid. Thank you so much for your help!