[R-pkg-devel] Using BLAS on Windows

Vilhelm von Ehrenheim vonehrenheim at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 17:38:45 CET 2016

Hi!
I've tried to submit a package to CRAN that fails to build on windows as it
cannot find BLAS.

Here is the error:
```
#> lognet.o:lognet.c:(.text+0x8c): undefined reference to `dgemv_'
#> lognet.o:lognet.c:(.text+0x3d7): undefined reference to `dgemv_'
```

It works fine to build on linux machines and I'm currently using rhub to
try and build it on windows. I got a pointer from the denied CRAN
submission that I need to set my Makevars.win properly but I can't find how
to do this is a way that makes it work on Windows. Im no windows user so i
really dont understand what im doing.

My package is located here on github:
https://github.com/while/FTRLProximal

Any help would be greatly apprechiated.