[R-pkg-devel] Welcome all!

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Fri May 22 13:38:22 CEST 2015

Thanks to all (176 as of now) of you for subscribing.  We hope this will turn
into a useful forum.

I would also like to thank you for your patience. We are having some somewhat
unusual birthing problems, and martin is looking into some file permissions
at the ETH side.  I also flipped the switch from 'moderated' -- the idea (per
discussion between Hadley, Martin and myself) is to be subscriber-only not
unlike a lot of the other R Project sublists.

There are two pending posts (as 'moderation' was on) that I'll flush now.

Dirk

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org