[R] I'd like to request that my R CRAN package is not tested on Solaris OS

Bill Dunlap w||||@mwdun|@p @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Oct 22 16:35:46 CEST 2021

I agree with Stefan.  Try using valgrind (on Linux) to check for memory
misuse:

R --debugger=valgrind --debugger-args="--leak-check=full
--track-origins=yes"
> yourTests()
> q("no")

-Bill