[R] I'd like to request that my R CRAN package is not tested on Solaris OS

Henrik Bengtsson henr|k@bengt@@on @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Oct 22 19:30:27 CEST 2021

I agree with others that this suggests there is a hidden bug in the
code.  In addition to running with Valgrind, R-hub's

> rhub::check(platform="linux-x86_64-rocker-gcc-san")

will compile the native code with the Address Sanitizer (ASan) and the
UndefinedBehaviorSanitizer (UBSan).  Those have helped me in the past
to track down mistakes, and even spot things I was not aware of.  And
it's an ease of mind as a developer when these tools and Valgrind
checks give all OK reports.

The R-hub services is cross-platform and requires no local setup.

/Henrik