[R] Live Online Training for High School Teachers and Students

Tracy Lenz Tr@cy@L@Lenz @end|ng |rom @@u@edu
Wed Nov 3 18:03:52 CET 2021

Hi,

I am looking for live training that can be conducted via Zoom or another online platform to assist high school teachers and students who are working with R. These teachers and students are using R at a very basic level. They've reviewed a variety of beginner-level texts and videos on R, but they continue to encounter issues that could be resolved in a session with someone who is more familiar with R. I'm not looking for a long-term solution such as a Code Academy course; rather, this session would be intended as a brief beginner's introduction to R as well as a Q&A for specific use cases and troubleshooting. I've searched online for such offerings but have not found anything. If anyone has any advice, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Tracy Lenz