[R] [External Email] Live Online Training for High School Teachers and Students

Christopher W Ryan cry@n @end|ng |rom b|ngh@mton@edu
Thu Nov 4 14:03:47 CET 2021

Tracy--

I enjoy doing this sort of thing. Over the years I've done two full-day
"introduction to R" workshops for high school students. The workshops also
inevitably get into software-agnostic, basic issues about how to think
about data, and how to measure, record, and store it---which is all pretty
cool. They were in-person, pre-pandemic workshops, but I believe could be
adapted to a remote, online approach.  Feel free to email me.

If you don't already know about it, you might also be interested in the
R-sig-teaching List here:

--Chris Ryan