[R] tidyverse: read_csv() misses column [RESOLVED]

Rich Shepard r@hep@rd @end|ng |rom @pp|-eco@y@@com
Wed Nov 3 15:38:30 CET 2021

------------------
> From akwsimmo using gmail.com Tue Nov  2 14:31:26 2021
> Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 17:31:12 -0400

> cat in R behaves similarly to cat in unix-alikes, sends text to a stdout.
> Usually, that stdout would be a file, but usually in R it is the R
> Console. I think it might also help to note the difference between cat and
> print:
> x <- "test\n"
> cat(x)
> print(x)
> produces
> cat(x)
> test
> print(x)
> [1] "test\n"

Ivan/Andrew,

Thank you both for increasing my knowledge of R. I've not before used sink()
and now I can use it properly. The issues are resolved.

Regards,

Rich