[R] about a p-value < 2.2e-16

Bogdan Tanasa t@n@@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Mar 19 06:31:04 CET 2021

Dear Peter, thanks a lot. yes, we can see a very precise p-value, and that
was the request from the journal.

if I may ask another question please : what is the meaning of "exact=TRUE"
or "exact=FALSE" in wilcox.test ?

i can see that the "numerically precise" p-values are different. thanks a
lot !

tst = wilcox.test(rnorm(100), rnorm(100, 2), exact=TRUE)
tst$p.value
[1] 8.535524e-25

tst = wilcox.test(rnorm(100), rnorm(100, 2), exact=FALSE)
tst$p.value
[1] 3.448211e-25