[R] about a p-value < 2.2e-16

Vivek Das vd4mm|nd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Mar 19 06:47:24 CET 2021

Hi Bogdan,

You can also get the information from the link of the Wilcox.test function
page.

“By default (if exact is not specified), an exact p-value is computed if
the samples contain less than 50 finite values and there are no ties.
Otherwise, a normal approximation is used.”

For more:

https://stat.ethz.ch/R-manual/R-devel/library/stats/html/wilcox.test.html

Hope this helps!

Best,