[R] [External] Re: unable to access index for repository...

Richard M. Heiberger rmh @end|ng |rom temp|e@edu
Thu Oct 8 20:17:15 CEST 2020

I wonder if you are perhaps trying to solve the wrong problem.

If you like what the older version of the aod package does, but not
the current version,
then I think the solution is to propose an option to the aod
maintainer that would restore your
preferred algorithm into the current version, and then use the current R.

A less good, but possibly workable, option is to compile the old
version of aod into the current R.