[R] (probably) SOLVED was .... Re: confidence interval

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Sun Apr 26 22:34:26 CEST 2020

On 4/26/20 12:00 PM, David Winsemius wrote:

> On 4/26/20 11:26 AM, Alex Serafim wrote:
>> there is a function called "confbands", which is no longer available in
>> software R. It is not "confband" or "confBands", but "confbands", I
>> need to
>> use this object to add confidence intervals in my work. Why is this
>> function not available?
>> attached is an image that shows how the graph should look, in another
>> image
>> is the error that appears in the software. "confbands" object not
>> found. Also attached is an image showing the function functioning
>> normally.
>> In which even the functions of the object appear.
>

> There was no attached image or images. That is because you have not
> carefully read the information provided here:

Alex replied to me and failed to include the mailing list. He again
attached images. One of these images showed a fragment of a console
session where a `confbands` function was displayed in part. It had a
parameter of newdata and used the function `mydeltaMethod`, so I did a
google search on "confbands newdata mdeltamethod" and found this page of
code:

http://arsilva.weebly.com/uploads/2/1/0/0/21008856/function_confbands.r

It matches the image exactly, so I think I have identified the missing
function.

Alex: You still do need to read the Posting Guide and the list Info
page. The next respondent on rhelp may not be as forgiving of your sins
against protocol.

--

David