[R] Can I use R for comertial projects for free?

Tue Apr 21 18:13:08 CEST 2020

If you comply with the relevant licenses... sure... open source can be compatible with commercial activity. But your description of your use case is way too deficient for anyone to even comment on. Since this is not a legal advice forum, go ask your question of a lawyer familiar with open source software licenses.