[R] (no subject)

Nikhil Raj nikhilraj768 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 18:59:48 CET 2017

hello Team R,
i have been using R for statistical analysis of phylogeny and i have
installed the required packages phangorn and phytools but whenever i give
the command "pml.fit" the program stops and it appears thatb r for windows
GUI has stopped etc..
previously i thought it was a fault in my computer but it appears to happen
the same when i give the command in any other computer.
can i get a solution for this i have tried it on windows 10 and older
versions can it be fixed?
and also can you please send me the the commands for performing SH test of
phylogeny using phangorn if possible.
please do reply

thank you