[R] List raster files

Robert Baer rbaer at atsu.edu
Mon Mar 6 00:18:28 CET 2017

On 3/4/2017 7:54 AM, Tomás Pérez C. wrote:
> I am working with raster images of modis of the satellites aqua and terra
> and I need to combine the images by its day and year (originally in Julian
> day). However, for the earth I have 6031 images and for aqua 5277. I want
> to know how to create an object that selects the images for both folders
> with their same date and then create a loop after.
> Thank you
You will need to provide more information on how where date information
is stored and how the files are organized to get any useful response.
If you are using file time stamps, I'm guessing some system info might
be useful.  Please read the posting guide and see what you can do to
help the list help you.