[R] (no subject)

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 00:49:58 CET 2017

Well, this is your 3rd post to appear here with no replies. At what
point will you stop posting and realize that no one here is able or
willing to answer your almost incomprehensible post?

However, you might try to contact the package maintainer to see if
this is a bug ( -- you **have the latest version of the package**, do
you not?).

As for providing free consulting help .... lots of luck with that!
Read the posting guide to learn what sort of help you can expect here.

cheers,
Bert
Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."