[R] R install/libraries

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Jan 9 10:03:37 CET 2017

You seem to have shafted yourself by thinking you need to run R as administrator... ever.

Use Run as Administrator to run the command line and delete your My Documents/R folder and then exit that command line and stay out of it and don't run R as administrator again, because by doing so you prevent yourself from using it as it is intended... non-administrator.

Don't make any effort to modify the system library. It is unnecessary and only causes trouble. If R doesn't re-create your personal library for you then you can re-create My Documents/R/win-library/3.3 yourself with File Explorer.

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help//2013-March/349131.html

fortunes::fortune(337)