[R] R install/libraries

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue Jan 10 02:52:03 CET 2017

I have noticed a behavior where if I update a package with dependencies, sometimes it fails and the package that was outdated but installed is no longer installed. Once I run install.packages again, it usually seems to work just fine. I have not noticed that base packages are more susceptible to this than contributed packages.