[R] Error Message when executing wordcloud(bd_clean)

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Oct 31 08:07:23 CET 2016

A) Please post in plain text so your code doesn't get mangled by HTML.

B) Please provide a reproducible example. [1] [2]

C) RStudio is probably not the problem, but if it is then this is the wrong place to ask about that (see the RStudio website for help with that software). Simply try your code directly in R to verify that RStudio is not the problem, and then leave it out of your questions asked here from now on.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

[2] http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html