[R] installing tikzDevices for R 3.2.3

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Sat Jan 16 04:25:06 CET 2016

Hi,

I wanted to install tikzDevices on a installation of R (3.2.3) on a new machine. However, I am getting:

> install.packages('tikzDevices')

Warning message:
package ‘tikzDevices’ is not available (for R version 3.2.3)

Is there any way out for me other than wait for the tikzDevices to be updated in the repos? I am on Fedora 23 with everything up to date.

Many thanks in advance for any suggestions and best wishes,
Ranjan