[R] Vincentizing Reaction Time data in R

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Thu May 21 03:22:50 CEST 2015

The paper said that they had used R !  They must have forgotten to add what may have been a minor bit of use of mintabl

I had a look at the equation in the Wiki article and I have long ago forgotten how to read such a thing but I wonder how complicated it is as an algorithm?  R is very flexible and it might be fairly easy to just write a function to do it.

Actually I just had a very quick look at the Ratcliff paper in Psychological Bulletin 1979, Vol. 86, No. 3, 446-461 (http://star.psy.ohio-state.edu/coglab/People/roger/pdf/Papers/psychbull79.pdf)

I am tired and it is not my area of expertise but it does not look too difficult to write a function in R to do this. But I have been wrong before. :)