[R] r documentation rugarch egarch

Sun Nov 17 06:58:34 CET 2013

You don't seem to read very well. The rugarch vignette that you said you read clearly states that questions on that package should be directed to the R-sig-finance mailing list. This is not that list.

Before you go deliver this screed to that forum, you may want to give yourself some time to cool off because at this rate you are only going to alienate people who otherwise might help you. If you fail to adjust your approach, we the users of and contributors to R who answer each others questions on our own time (not tech support staff paid to put up with irate buyers of R, since said staff don't exist) are merely going to wait quietly for you to go back to wherever you came from.

PS: You might try typing the word "vignette" into Google.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing