[R] Transfering data from R list to other document format

Tue May 15 15:41:59 CEST 2012

Well, dput() can do this, but if your goal is exchange with other analysis packages then you need to decide whether transforming to XML or to a tabular form meets your needs better. For the latter, you might consider the ldply function from the plyr package. You may benefit from reading the Data Input/Output documentation for R.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing