[R] Transfering data from R list to other document format

pannigh pannigh at gwdg.de
Tue May 15 16:05:15 CEST 2012

Thanx for your effort answering by phone!

dput (list, "list.txt") does write something to a text doc but in a
confusing manner. All previous commands that created the list seem to
appear. However, I will check out the pack you mentioned.

Guess my aim would be to read the list into a simple .txt file, since it
consists of text and numbers and I don't think R could recognize when to
copy the text and were I would prefer a table (for the matrix or vector) to
appear.

So thanx again.