[R] wgcna

mistrm meeta.mistry at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 22:20:36 CEST 2011

Hi Peter and Raquel

I am following the same tutorial and seem to have the same error appear and
I am using 30 permutations (code below). Is it a bug or something that I can
easily fix? I'm not quite sure how to interpret the error.

multiExpr = list(A1=list(data=t(ctl)),A2=list(data=t(sz)))
multiColor = list(A1 = modulesCTL)
mp=modulePreservation(multiExpr, multiColor, referenceNetworks=1, verbose=3,
networkType="signed",
	nPermutations=30, maxGoldModuleSize=100, maxModuleSize=400)

Error in zAll[, stat] = z :
  number of items to replace is not a multiple of replacement length

Any help would be great, thanks!
Meeta