[R] wgcna

Peter Langfelder peter.langfelder at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 19:06:15 CEST 2011

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 8:27 AM, Raquel Martinez Garcia
<rmartinezg at cnio.es> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm running a tutorial ("Meta-analyses of data from two (or more) microarray data sets"), which use wgcna package. I have an error in the function modulePreservation (it is below).
> I'm using R2.13
> Can you help me? Do you know, what is happens?

Hi Raquel,

I'm the author of the function. I see you have already modified the
tutorial with your own input. The error you see may be a bug in the
function, but it may also be due to the fact that you use only 2
permutations. I suggest you try to increase the number of permutations
to at least 10, but for meaningful results you should use at least 50.

HTH,

Peter