[R] nice report generator?

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Wed Dec 7 23:30:42 CET 2011

Could you show us a few screenshots of what you believe are
"good-looking Excel 2010 tables"? (e.g. via imgur.com) Sorry I do not
have Excel 2010.

I feel this post is more like a matter of style, so it is likely to be
a personal matter of taste. Anyway, I'd like to see what is a
beautiful table in your eyes.

Regards,
Yihui
--