[R] nice report generator?

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 21:12:03 CET 2011

On 07/12/2011 1:14 PM, Michael wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am looking for recommendations/pointers about best report generator you
> think that are currently available?
>
> i.e. the package that can help turn console output into nice-looking neat
> report to send to bosses?

You might find the latex() command in Hmisc or the equivalent in the
xtable package does what you want.  For simple reports in a single table
you don't need Sweave; for more complex ones it would make your life easier.

My tables package (now on CRAN) might simplify the production of the
table.   It is set up to work with Hmisc currently.

Duncan Murdoch