[R] Installing R cmdr

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Fri Mar 12 14:14:55 CET 2010

Dear Ista,

Thanks for responding to Taleb's message. I already answered him privately,
not realizing that his message was also sent to r-help, and suggesting that
Tcl/Tk was probably not installed on his system or was installed
incorrectly. There are some instructions relating to Tcl/Tk in the Rcmdr
installation notes. If that's insufficient, then a message to the r-sig-mac
list is a good idea.

Regards,
 John

John Fox