[R] Probit cluster-robust standard errors

Rob Denniker bearmarketsrule at inbox.com
Fri May 8 19:48:19 CEST 2009

If I wanted to fit a logit model and account for clustering of observations, I would do something like:

library(Design)
f <- lrm(Y1 ~ X1 + X2, x=TRUE, y=TRUE, data=d)
g <- robcov(f, d$st.year)

What would I do if I wanted to do the same thing with a probit model?
?robcov says the input model must come from the Design package, but the Design package appears not to do probit?

Thanks very much!