[R] Extract Stata estimates to use in R

Rob Denniker bearmarketsrule at inbox.com
Sat May 9 05:09:29 CEST 2009

Before you flame me, the reason I am using Stata is that I didn't get a response to my query below, so I have my cluster robust covariance matrix in Stata [one line of code], but now I need to take all those parameter estimates and put them back in R so I can simulate properly.

Anyone done this before?

The Stata documentation is too esoteric for me...

http://www.stata.com/help.cgi?ereturn
Save coefficient vector and variance-covariance matrix:
ereturn post [b [V [C]]] [, depname(string) obs(#) dof(#) esample(varname) properties(string) ]

Brr??