[R] Can not install fCalendar package under R 2.6.2

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sun Mar 30 18:39:09 CEST 2008

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 01:42:01PM -0400, Yan Wang wrote:
>    First I have a not-up-to-dated R 2.4.0 under ubuntu 7.04, then I tried

Please see the R FAQ; several volunteers provide up-to-date versions
of R for Ubuntu.

You also may want to consult your Ubuntu documentation about learning
what packages are available:

     $ sudo apt-get install r-cran-fcalendar

would get you a binary of fCalendar onto your system (though it may be
the version that was current when your version of Ubuntu was build). I
presume you know that your version of Ubuntu is one release behind too.

Hope this helps, Dirk

--
   I was off email for a few days until March 29th, and am now
   catching up. My apologies for delayed responses and/or brevity.