[R] What training algorithm does nnet package use?

Wee-Jin Goh wjgoh at brookes.ac.uk
Wed Nov 22 22:48:12 CET 2006

Just to add to this, I also need to know what language is the "nnet"
package written in? Is it in pure R or is it a wrapper for a C
library. It really is performing very quickly, going through 200
epochs in seconds when it took "neural" minutes, and neural is
written in R.

It all may sound like a trivial question, but it is important as I
need to know all this for the analysis I'm doing for a paper.

Cheers,
Wee-Jin