[R] removing NA from a data frame

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Sun Mar 19 05:51:19 CET 2006

You might find the 2nd part of the following response useful
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2006-March/090611.html

And if you want to RTFM, I guess sections 2.5, 2.7, 5.1, 5.2 of
http://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/R-intro.html might be useful.

PS:

1) R-help is designed for and by unpaid volunteers. Therefore sometimes
RTFM without page reference is quite acceptable.

2) Similar question often gets repeated over and over the list. It might
be useful to search http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/nmz.html first.