[R] CRAN versions of lme4/Matrix don't appear to work with R 2.1.1

White, Charles E WRAIR-Wash DC charles.edwin.white at us.army.mil
Thu Jan 12 22:31:59 CET 2006

I made a typographical error, since I am running R 2.2.1. I wouldn't
dream of asking Professor Bates to make things backwards compatible to
an old version. Since the packages are loading fine for you, I will
assume there was a download error with the packages I have, uninstall
them, and try again.

Chuck