[R] SJava, Client X11

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Mon Sep 13 12:37:01 CEST 2004

This is *R* help, and you are asking about an *Omegahat* package, and
indeed about debugging your local installation.

In theory Omegahat has its own mailing lists.  But to answer your
question:

> Does anyone success on running the SJava examples with an X11 client
> console?

Yes, I have done so in 2003.  This is an issue about how you set up Java,
and it is often very slow indeed.  It is really is not an appropriate
question for R-help: it is not about R nor about an R package.