[R] SJava, Client X11

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Mon Sep 13 20:06:07 CEST 2004

Prof Brian Ripley <ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk> writes:

> In theory Omegahat has its own mailing lists.

Possibly not in practice.  I can't remember which machine (ETH or
UWisc) they were once located on, either.  I'm sure someone will let
me know, preferably in public, so that we can know where to direct
folks.  I unsubscribed from them a while back because of the level of
spam originating from them at the point.

reports:

  Mailman CGI error!!!

   The Mailman CGI wrapper encountered a fatal error. This entry is
  being stored in your syslog:
  Group mismatch error.  Mailman expected the CGI
  wrapper script to be executed as group "nobody", but
  the system's web server executed the CGI script as
  group "apache".  Try tweaking the web server to run the
  script as group "nobody", or re-run configure,
  providing the command line option `--with-cgi-gid=apache'.

Nor is there any up-to-date contact information on the homepage, or on
the first few that I looked at.  It really needs an update.

(and I'm posting here, since I couldn't resubscribe to the lists in
the first place).  Perhaps someone in the large core group of Omegahat
developers could update the site?

best,
-tony

--
Anthony Rossini			    Research Associate Professor
rossini at u.washington.edu            http://www.analytics.washington.edu/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachme...{{dropped}}