[R] SJava, Client X11

laurent buffat laurent.buffat at it-omics.com
Mon Sep 13 12:09:30 CEST 2004

Hi everyone,

I have not received any response on my question, probably because I don't
give sufficient information, but unfortunately, I don't have more
information on my problem.

So I have a simple question:

Does anyone success on running the SJava examples with an X11 client
console?

Thanks for your help.

Laurent