[R] Re: Tetrachoric and polychoric correlations, Polycor package

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Thu Dec 9 16:55:58 CET 2004

Dear David,

Your code looks very similar to what's in the polycor package, although the
latter will also calculate quicker estimates with thresholds based on the
marginal distributions of the variables (and also polyserial correlations).
I may add WLS estimates to the sem package -- suggestions would be
appreciated.

Regards,
 John

John Fox