[R] Importing vector graphics into R

Hinrich Göhlmann hgoehlma at gmx.de
Thu Dec 9 08:44:27 CET 2004

Thanks for your suggestions!

Even though they are less than encouraging, I quickly want to give you
the rational why I have asked this. Actually I was inspired by Paul
Murrell's useR presentation - have a look at the very last slide of his
presentation which you can find at
http://www.stat.auckland.ac.nz/~paul/Talks/useR2004.pdf - If only this
kind of functionality could be generalized to any vector graphics...
Oh, well, still pixmap gives a solution for the moment and that's ok.
Thanks again!

Cheers,
hinrich   d8-)